Lip liners are considered as the underdogs of the makeup world. It can be a challenge to apply lip liner perfectly. Lip liners to enhance your lips and make them look fuller and gorgeous. If applied correctly it will even prevent bleeding of lipstick. here is how you should use a lip liner. First, it is important to exfoliate your lips by scrubbing your wet lips using a toothbrush. Now follow these steps.
- Moisturize your lips by applying lip balm. Make sure you don’t over-apply it.
- Now choose the lip liner of the same shade of your lipstick.
- Begin by lining the natural line of your lip on the outside and highlight your cupid’s bow by drawing an “m” shape on your upper lip.
- Take the liner down and draw a line on the outside of your lips then use the liner in short strokes to fill in the gap between the upper and lower lip lines.
- After you have finished applying lip liner, use lipstick/lip gloss to fill in and plump your lips.