Pav Bhaji is delicious recipe for breakfast and evening break. kids and elder both love this pav bhaji. So, learn this recipe now and make it at your home and enjoy the delicious taste of it.
- 1 big potato, boiled and mashed.
- 4 Tablespoons of chopped capsicum.
- 1 Teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- 1 cup of boiled mix vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, green peas, beans).
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped.
- 2 green chilies, chopped.
- Spice powder (2 Teaspoons of roasted coriander powder, 1 Teaspoon of roasted cumin powder, 1 Teaspoon of garam masala, 1 Teaspoon of fennel powder, 1 Teaspoon of turmeric powder, 2 Teaspoons of hot red chilli powder, 1 Teaspoon of black pepper powder, 1 Tablespoon of kashmiri red chilli powder, pinch of amchoor / dry mango powder).
- Salt and sugar.
- 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- 1 big onion, finely chopped.
- Place the butter in a flat pan and then turn on the heat on low.
- When the butter melts down completely add the green chilies, ginger and garlic paste. Mix for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add chopped onion with pinch of salt. Cook until it become golden in color.
- Then add the chopped capsicum. For more color, you can also use red bell peppers. Cook for another 4 minutes.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and some more salt. Cook this until it becomes mushy.
- Now add all of the spice powder or store bought pav bhaji masala. Mix well for 3 minutes.
- Add the boiled vegetables. Mix well and mash them a bit with a masher.
- Then add mashed potato, salt and a big pinch of sugar. Mix very well.
- Make a little hole inside the pan and add a cup of water. Mix everything slowly for 3 minutes.
- Now mash everything very well with a masher. If you like your bhaji on thinner side, then add some more water and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Lastly add some chopped coriander leaves and turn off the heat.
- In another pan toast the buns with some butter.
For serving in plate use 2 pavs bread, put some bhaji and some chopped onion and green chili.