Popcorn Chicken Pakorah is delicious recipe for everyone. In rainy season this recipe make your taste delicious with hot tea or chatni.
This recipe make your movie time more interesting. So make it at home enjoy your break.
- 20 pieces of boneless chicken cubes.
- 2 and half Teaspoons of black pepper powder.
- 2 and half Teaspoons of hot red chilli powder.
- 2 Teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Half cup of all purpose flour / maida.
- Half cup of cornflour.
- 1 egg.
- 3 Tablespoons of milk.
- 1 Teaspoon of chat masala.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with 2 Teaspoons of salt, 1 Teaspoon of black pepper powder, 1 Teaspoon of hot red chilli powder and lemon juice. Keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, season the flour and cornflour with 2 Teaspoons of salt, 1 Teaspoon of black pepper powder and remaining hot red chilli powder. Mix well and keep it aside. If you have onion powder or garlic powder, feel free to add them in the flour.
- Beat the egg with the milk, pinch of salt and remaining black pepper powder.
- After an hour take out the marinated chicken from fridge.
- First lightly roll them in the flour mixture.
- Then drop them in the egg mixture. Mix for few seconds.
- After that immediately throw them in that flour mixture again and coat them very well. Keep them in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take them out from the fridge and keep in the room temperature for 15 minutes before frying.
- Heat a cup of oil.
- Fry 5 – 7 pieces at a time in hot oil for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Then remove them from oil and keep on a paper tissue. Sprinkle some chat masala all over the chicken and serve.