Kheer is the most delicious recipes for everyone. It is the best and favourite dish for younge to elder in any occasion and festival.
But now a day there is many kind of kheer recipes, so today we will tell you one of them ‘Sabudana Kheer’. It is usually consumed during the fasting season like Navratri. So why late lets learn and enjoy the taste in your home.
- 1/2 Cup Sabudana
- 4 Cups Milk
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 Cup Water
How to Make?
- Wash Sabudana in water and drain. Soak Sabudana in water for 2 hours.
- It will absorb almost all the water and the size will increase.
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottomed pan over medium flame.
- When milk comes to boil add soaked Sabudana. Cook them until they turn transparent and soft for around 10-15 minutes, make sure to stir continuously.
- Add sugar to it & let it dissolve. Lower the heat and add cardamom powder.
- Stir continuously and cook until milk turns thick. It will take approx. 5-7 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and transfer prepared Sabudana Kheer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish it with sliced almonds and serve warm or chilled.