Fish is one of the best and delicious recipe for people. Tandoori Fish Tikka is also very delicious recipe for lunch or dinner. We all like to eat this recipe in hotel or restaurant but why not at home? So, learn this delicious fish recipe and try it at your home and feel proud for seeing them happy.
- 4 fish fillets, cut into chunk sized cubes. (Any white fish)
- 3 Tablespoons of curd / yogurt.
- 1 Teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- 2 Teaspoons of hot red chilli powder.
- 3 Tablespoons of tandoori masala.
- 1 Teaspoon of ghee.
- 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- 1 Teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Bamboo Skewers.
- Add the curd, ginger and garlic paste, tandoori masala, red chilli powder and ghee in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Now add the fish cubes, salt and black pepper powder into the marination. Mix well and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Then arrange the marinated fish cubes on skewers.
- Heat the oil in a flat pan.
- Place those skewers on hot oil for 3 minutes each side. Make sure that the oil is very hot.