Kheer is the most delicious recipes for everyone. It is the best and favourite dish for younge to elder in any occasion and festival.
But now a day there is many kind of kheer recipes, so today we will tell you one of them ‘Gulkand Seviyan Kheer’. So why late lets learn and be masterchef in your home.
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 1 Tbsp Cashews
- 1 Cup Seviyan
- 3-4 Cups Low-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp Gulkand
- 1 Tbsp Saffron
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Rose essence
How to Make:
- Fry the cashews in a heavy-bottom pan in 1 tsp of ghee on medium-low heat. Keep them aside for garnishing.
- In the same pan, add remaining ghee and vermicelli. Roast them stirring gently for 5 minutes on medium heat. If you are using roasted vermicelli then only cook them for a minute in the ghee.
- Add milk, gulkand,Seviyan, half of the cashews, raisins and saffron and bring it to a gentle boil. Add sugar and cook on medium low heat for another 10-15 minutes.
- If the kheer looks thick, add some more milk to it. Add rose essence, stir well and turn the heat off.
- Serve hot, chilled or as desired.